I Need A Hero I Need A Hero

Heyo Metal Brother! \m/, Awesome track, but indeed is a bit out of balance, lead guitar a bit more louder than it needed to be in the whole mix. I think a less compression and some EQ in the high frequency may resolve. About the whole mix, I think it can be more Stereo too, try to open more the PANs.

Anyway, my feedback was like @EdKemperer. The music is awesome and I give you 5 stars because you are my Metal Brother \m/, ^-^ ,\m/ Stay Awesome and Heavy!

ADR3-N responds:

Yo! Thanks for the review.

Yeah, I just got a pair of proper monitors and I definitely hear what you're saying. My last setup, those frequencies weren't getting heard. Yikes! Shoot me a PM though re: panning. How do you usually pan out your tracks?

Battle Born Battle Born

Awesome guys! You rock! VALHALLA! \m/, ^-^ ,\m/
Together we fight as one!
Tonight we are the battle born

bassfiddlejones responds:

Thanks man, rock on!

[DUBSTEP]BoneCreed - Abandoned Nightmares (Original Mix) [DUBSTEP]BoneCreed - Abandoned Nightmares (Original Mix)

Scouted, sir! :D

BoneCreed responds:

thank you, sir!

the longest level name in gd history the longest level name in gd history

Scouted, sir.! :)

kizi221 responds:

thx alot i aprieciate it alot love yah :)

Stars Stars

Man! This music is AWESOME! I don't know how could I inspire you to do such a Beautiful music! I thank you for the honor, but the honor is all mine, my friend! #Cheers #WellDone \m/, ^-^ ,\m/ Stay Awesome and Heavy! xD

Stressed Out Remix Stressed Out Remix

Hahaha, very curious! I liked how the treble souded! 5 Stars! xD

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Outstanding! xD

2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo 2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo

Awesome! :D

StefJohnVoiceOvers responds:

Thank you so much.

Re Zero Opening 2 - Paradisus Paradoxum 8-bit NES VRC6 Remix Re Zero Opening 2 - Paradisus Paradoxum 8-bit NES VRC6 Remix

I liked it! xD